About me...

Because this journey is intensely personal, there will be times when my posts will be about more than just rebuilding the physical aspects of my life. They may be random and sometimes I think they may not even make sense to some. But whatever I post here will be as honest as I can make it, no punches pulled, telling it like it it. I hope that I can share some insight with others who might be going through a similar transitory period in their own lives. With luck and perseverence I know I will eventually successful in my new life. I have very high hopes for all of this but then I had those when Dave was alive, too. I am naturally a pretty optomistic person, I think.

NO EAT! NOT FOOD! What a great kid's book!!!




I’ve just finished reading a WONDERFUL new book that I’d like to recommend to
anyone who has kids, knows kids, likes kids, works with kids or has ever been a kid!

This is a story about the “search for intelligent food on planet earth” and
tells the adventures of a hungry alien looking for some REAL food here on earth. Although
“No Eat Not Food” was written for 8 to 12 year olds,
I’m sure anyone would find it a delightful romp
through the principles we hold so dear: biodiversity, sustainable
farming practices, food ethics and a healthful, natural lifestyle for all.
The book is funny, sweet, informative and the artwork is excellent.
I am just thrilled to help to spread the word about it.

The book has won two national level book awards, and I personally give it
the official “New Moon Farm Sustainable Stamp of Organic Approval!”

To order go to http://www.mountainpathpress.com/ or call 888 224 9997.
Order directly from the author and get your copy personally autographed!

-Suzanne