About me...

Because this journey is intensely personal, there will be times when my posts will be about more than just rebuilding the physical aspects of my life. They may be random and sometimes I think they may not even make sense to some. But whatever I post here will be as honest as I can make it, no punches pulled, telling it like it it. I hope that I can share some insight with others who might be going through a similar transitory period in their own lives. With luck and perseverence I know I will eventually successful in my new life. I have very high hopes for all of this but then I had those when Dave was alive, too. I am naturally a pretty optomistic person, I think.

I am down to the wire on moving. Have hit a snag because, among those who have offered to help me move,  I can't find two burly men and a truck that will help me move my appliances. So now I am going to have to hire Two Men and a Truck to move these final items.  Along with my dogs.   Can't move the dogs without the dog lots. Can't move the dog lots without moving the dogs. Can't move the dogs until I move me. This one is getting tricky.  So, as I try to unravel that puzzle I am finishing up on little details that you don't think about when you are moving.  I forgot that I have to back up everything in my computer so I don't lose anything when it gets turned off for however long it is going to take to get it back online.  I have 2000 pictures stored on this sucker and I already filled up 4 flash drives and most of my camera card with just photos and other graphic images I need to keep handy.  (Why?  I use them for my website designs and some of them are irreplaceable.)

So, anyway, I hope to be blogging about settling into the new situation soon instead of this interminable move.