About me...

Because this journey is intensely personal, there will be times when my posts will be about more than just rebuilding the physical aspects of my life. They may be random and sometimes I think they may not even make sense to some. But whatever I post here will be as honest as I can make it, no punches pulled, telling it like it it. I hope that I can share some insight with others who might be going through a similar transitory period in their own lives. With luck and perseverence I know I will eventually successful in my new life. I have very high hopes for all of this but then I had those when Dave was alive, too. I am naturally a pretty optomistic person, I think.

Finally, some progress!!!

I am making a little progress on the field this week.  The friend with the tractor finally got it repaired and he came this week and bush hogged the upper part of the field, so I could get a better look at it. It is much larger than I anticipated and I am kind of excited about that.  My friend is planning on coming and turning it once this fall and
working it again for me in the spring. He said he would have it ready in time to plant the first of April, which thrills me to pieces. I get to spend the winter planning my new garden space for next year and that feels like the first positive step I have taken in months.   I am going to start working on the herb beds again soon, since it has now cooled off and I don't have to worry about having a sunstroke when I am out working!

As soon as I can get my camera repaired, I will take pictures to post with this so you can see the new plot.