About me...

Because this journey is intensely personal, there will be times when my posts will be about more than just rebuilding the physical aspects of my life. They may be random and sometimes I think they may not even make sense to some. But whatever I post here will be as honest as I can make it, no punches pulled, telling it like it it. I hope that I can share some insight with others who might be going through a similar transitory period in their own lives. With luck and perseverence I know I will eventually successful in my new life. I have very high hopes for all of this but then I had those when Dave was alive, too. I am naturally a pretty optomistic person, I think.

How things are going with new beds, etc.

PICS OF NEW GARDEN SPACES 
(This is the link to the pictures.)

I took some pictures of what was going on in the garden a couple of weeks ago and posted them to the farm Facebook page.  I am too lazy to redo all that, so if you are interested you can go visit the link above and read the commentary with the pictures. Next time, I will post them here first and refer the Facebook page here.  I got a little backward twisty this time.