About me...

Because this journey is intensely personal, there will be times when my posts will be about more than just rebuilding the physical aspects of my life. They may be random and sometimes I think they may not even make sense to some. But whatever I post here will be as honest as I can make it, no punches pulled, telling it like it it. I hope that I can share some insight with others who might be going through a similar transitory period in their own lives. With luck and perseverence I know I will eventually successful in my new life. I have very high hopes for all of this but then I had those when Dave was alive, too. I am naturally a pretty optomistic person, I think.

More pictures of Ground Zero








Here are some more pictures of the new location, Ground Zero, meaning that I haven't done a single thing to the ground yet in these pictures. This first picture was taken standing about midway of the mowed section looking back toward the road. The next view is directly the other way, standing pretty much in the same spot as the previous picture.

Down toward the end, it is just grass. That little narrow spot is deceptive because it opens up around the corner. The next shot is taken after walking about 20 yards closer.


The final shots are of the Grassy Field, where the in ground garden space will go eventually. The blueberries will be planted along the back edge in a long row and the beds will be laid in on this wonderful flat, grassy area.